My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

I just reuploaded some videos that don't show my face. I also recorded some new videos using my cellhpone. I hope I get a lot of views, but it isn't likely. There was just a point a week or so ago when all my views suddenly turned into an average of zero views for almost all of them and it's been that way since. My average a few months ago was 1 view per video. I guess the hype for my channel is over or something. Maybe I should just focus on data entry instead of trying on youtube anymore. It's just not getting anywhere.

I only post here now when there's no more paid to click work to do. I still earned 5 cents on cashcamel.info today even though a membership is required to earn there now. I hope I get the discipline to just spend time on data entry when I have nothing left to do instead of blogging more and making more videos for Youtube, which are just giving me an average of zero views and is wasting my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment