My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, October 27, 2017

I've claimed Bitcoins from my Bitcoin faucets for midnight today. I am at 4,000 Satoshi already. It's now harder for me to reach 10,000 satoshi every two weeks because of the sudden increase in the value of Bitcoin over the past few months. 1 Bitcoin was worth around 4000 dollars when I started collecting Bitcoins, it's now at 5,600 dollars per Bitcoin or something so Bitcoin faucets now offer much less Bitcoin for free per hour.

I'm going to just stash my Bitcoins for 15 years or something and then withdraw them all once the value has skyrocketed. According to the report I heard, 100 dollars worth of Bitcoin now will be worth 38,000 dollars in 15 years! I have around 1.7 dollars worth of Bitcoin right now, so I will have around 700 dollars after 15 years from this calculation. That's a lot of money just from clicking on a few sites twice a day! That's great! I hope that I can collect more Bitcoins and end up with even more money in the future. That would be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment