My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, October 23, 2017

The Neobux site is taking longer than usual to load. I guess I should just collect from Bitcoin faucets instead for now.

There was a large increase in the price of JFC shares. They are 249php per share now. As I said, they were 95php per share around five years ago. BDO shares on the other hand, have gotten a big decrease. They were 147php per share a month or so ago and now they are at 140php per share. I think it is because of the price finally going down because they have already given away stock dividends recently.

The paidbux.info site, as I said, seems to not be working. I hope they don't go offline since I have read that it is a site known for paying its members. I am at 35 or so cents there already and if the site closes, it will go down the drain. But that is just normal when it comes to dealing with paid to click sites so you have to join only the ones with a solid reputation.

No comments:

Post a Comment