My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, October 20, 2017

I've joined a survey site called paidviewpoint.com. It doesn't seem to give any email alerts at all when there is a survey available. Basically it's possible to earn 6 cents a day from the site. There are two surveys available per day that pay 3 cents each. These surveys are not sent through your email so you really have to visit the site personally every day to get this income. The minimum payout is 15 dollars. That is a good amount to add to my earnings, plus the site pays via Paypal instead of Payza or Bitcoin. With a payment of 6 dollars per day, it will help me add another 1 dollar a month to my income. I hope I get to cashout from it someday. From the calculation of 1.8 dollars a day, 9 months is required before getting to cashout from the site. I can also earn faster from the site if I spread a referral link around, but I'm afraid that I'll earn too much and I will have to take care of paying taxes, so I am not risking spreading the referral link for now. At least it is better than Globaltestmarket in that sense since it has a referral/affiliate program.

No comments:

Post a Comment