My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

I am done clicking on Neobux ads and collecting from Bitcoin faucets. They are the two most enjoyable parts of my daily job of paid to click and Bitcoin collecting. Neobux just has the fastest ads to load compared to all the other paid to click sites. Some sites even require 30 seconds of viewing for 1/10 of a cent, while Neobux only requires 5 seconds of viewing for the same. From the looks of it, Neobux is running out of high-value ads which are worth 1/2 a cent or 1 cent. But I guess that is fine since I still earn an average of 1 cent a day from the site anyway.

I am at 3.72 dollars on Neobux already! I will be able to get paid on Payza soon! It will only take around 15 more days to be paid 4 dollars that way. That is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment