My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, April 28, 2022

 I have 2.83 dollars on ysense right now. I am making money mainly from the polls there right now as well as qualification questions found below the surveys tab. As I said before I earned 11.20+ dollars there total for this month so far.

I was able to complete a survey on toluna worth 15,000 points, but it has not been credited to my account yet. After that amount is credited to my account, I will be able to make another cashout.

I have 36 points on lifepoints right now. A survey was offered to me there a few hours ago by email, but I didn't get to the survey in time so there were no more surveys by the time I logged in.

Paidverts is still offline. It's been offline for about half a week now. Their social media says that they are still trying to fix the issue. Ideally my BAP there doesn't get wasted.

I've decided to upload around twice a week on Youtube. That's a strategy Pewdiepie suggests, and he's one of the few big youtubers that are still around a decade or so after their first upload.

I have 6,098 views on Youtube right now. I might reach 6,100 views there soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment