My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

 This blog has gotten 10 views this month so far. I think last month it got 45 views total.

I earned 4 dollars on ysense recently. I just need one more dollar in earnings before I can cashout there again.

I have I think 18,000 points on toluna right now from recent surveys. I need around 3000 more points to cashout there.

I still have 27 points on lifepoints after my recent cashout.

I have 8.4+ dollars on timebucks right now. I will probably reach 10 dollars there soon, after which I will buy more advertising.

I think I have 26,500+ coins on cointiply right now.

I still don't have any paying referrals on coin-farm.net.

I am still earning 1.5 dollars per month on honeygain right now. I think I have around 5 dollars earned recently. I also have 13 dollars there, but it's stuck on my old account there. I am going to focus on the new account there for now since they have a 50 percent bonus going on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment