My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

 I have 1.19 dollars on ysense right now. I'm currently earning mainly from the polls and the qualification questions since the surveys are currently disqualifying me.

A recent Toluna survey paid me 2500 points so I have 10,250+ points there right now. I am still waiting for my previous cashout from them.

I have 244 points on lifepoints right now. I am currently earning mostly from the disqualification points right now since the surveys have been disqualifying me.

I have 6.50+ dollars on timebucks right now. I have been getting a lot of disqualification points there so I have been earning a few dollars there.

I have 26,100+ coins on cointiply right now. I am probably going to have 30,000 coins there soon, after which I will be able to cashout 3 dollars.

I was able to advertise again on paidverts recently, As usual I did not get any referrals, but I have 134800+ BAP there now. I only need 45000 more or so to get to the next BAP group, after which I will probably stop advertising there.

No comments:

Post a Comment