My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, April 25, 2022

 This blog has gotten 23 views so far this month. Last month it got 47 views total.

I earned 11.40+ dollars on ysense this month, which is an incredible amount of earnings there. Last month, I earned 9.60+ dollars there total. I usually earn 8 dollars a month on ysense, so earning 11 dollars in a month there is pretty great.

I have 217 pesos on mobrog right now. I can cashout once I reach 250 pesos there so I'm very close to a cashout.

I have 6,090 views on youtube now, so I will probably have 6,100+ views there soon. This is despite the fact that I gained 0 views in the past 48 hours again. I just gain views more slowly now, it happens to any channel that is a few years old unless you're pewdiepie or game theory or something.

I have 9530 points on toluna right now. I need 21000 points to cashout there.

I still don't have any paying referrals on coin-farm.net. I added 2FA and changed my password there so the person that keeps logging in to my account there can't login anymore.

I have 26900+ coins on cointiply right now. so I am about to reach 27,000 coins there. Once I reach 30,000 coins there I can cashout 3 dollars.

I have around 75 cents on paidverts right now. I am going to advertise there again once I reach 1 dollar.

I have 8.80 dollars on timebucks right now. I am going to use my money there to advertise on paidverts again until I reach the next BAP level.



No comments:

Post a Comment