My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 8, 2022

 I now have 7.12 dollars on timebucks because a survey paid me 19 cents. I might get to cashout there soon.

I have 2.63 or so dollars on ysense right now because a few surveys paid me. I also got paid by some polls.

I still have 26,000+ coins on cointiply. Ideally I reach 30,000 coins there soon so I can cashout.

I have 12 cents on my paidverts account right now. I seem to be earning around 5 cents every 24 hours with 135,000 BAP.

I am still earning 1.5 dollars every month on honeygain. I just constantly keep the app active so I keep earning money.

I still don't have any paying referrals on coin-farm.net. I have been advertising that website a lot and have not been getting any referrals.

I now have 18 cents on 2captcha.com. I only need 7 more cents before I can cashout there again.

I might upload a new youtube video in a few hours. Right now I have 6,057 views on my main channel there.

No comments:

Post a Comment