My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, April 2, 2022

 I have 1+ dollars on ysense right now. I reached 10 dollars there last month and I received the money after I cashed out. The total I earned there in March is 9+ dollars. In February I earned 12+ dollars there.

On timebucks I think I have 6.84+ dollars there right now mainly from clicking paid to click ads, getting disqualification points, and clicking the poll.

I have 93 cents on paidverts so I need 7 more cents to advertise there again. Of course I will probably not get any referrals as usual, but at least I will get more BAP so I will reach 1 dollar there again much faster. Once I reach the next BAP group I will probably start cashing out 10 percent of my total earnings there while reinvesting the 90 percent.

I have 26,000+ coins on cointiply right now. I am getting pretty close to 30,000 coins, after which I will be able to cashout 3 dollars.

I was able to reach 21,000 points on toluna recently and I was able to request a cashout. I will probably receive the money after a month. After that cashout two surveys paid me 2500 points each so I have 7700+ points there right now.

I have 244 points on lifepoints right now. I need around 41 more points to cashout 250 pesos there.

No comments:

Post a Comment