My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, April 17, 2022

 I just received 250 pesos from lifepoints on the weekend. Right now I have 27 points there after my recent cashout.

I can't login to 2captcha. The login popup is not showing up. Anyway, I think I have 22 cents there. I can cashout at 25 cents.

I have 9.60+ dollars on ysense right now. I need around 1 or 2 more surveys to cashout.

I still have 48 pesos on mobrog. I had zero surveys paying me there last month. This month I have been constantly getting disqualified there too.

I am about to make a piano video for youtube. I am going to upload it to keep my channel active.

I was paid 5000 points by a toluna survey after I came back from a vacation. Right now I have around 9500 points there after that. I can cashout 250 pesos there at 22000 points. I think I am waiting for two cashouts to arrive there.


No comments:

Post a Comment