My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Today I did a renewal of my wardrobe. I got some gifts which were mostly shirts, so I was able to put those new shirts at the front of my closet and then put my older clothes at the back of my closet. I also needed to recharge my phone, so I did that and it is at 100 percent power again.

I was also given a set of headphones as a gift, which is pretty nice. It's great to have that. At least this means that I won't have to buy new ones for a while. I still have some earphones from an old Apple phone that still work so I have two backup headphones now.

There was a big upswing in the stock market over the past few days so I was able to withdraw some money from my stocks account and put it in my savings account. I hope that there will be major upswings again in the coming months so I will be able to withdraw even more money.

I decided not to buy a new phone yet. Personally, I decided that I would use my current phone until the point that it no longer works anymore. I think my phone will still last four or more years if I continue to still be careful with using it like how I use it now. It works pretty much the same as brand new apart from the power button. The good thing with phones is that they don't need constant updates unlike a PC and if you don't connect the phone to the Internet it will run on its current software just fine without updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment