My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

I've been playing a lot of the Neobux solitaire game. I am at 1.40 dollars on Neobux already! I seem to have gained 2 cents or so today just by playing the solitaire games for two or so hours. 2 cents is already pretty much equal the maximum amount you can earn from Neobux paid to click ads in a day.

I hope I get to verify my Payza account someday. That will open up so many opportunities for me to earn more money and at faster rates while using fewer websites. For example, I can just end up making tons of money just by renting 100 or so referrals on Neobux. According to my estimates, if I rent 200 or so referrals and extend them all for 240 days each, I can earn around 100 dollars a month. I can earn even more than that as as upgraded member, since I will earn double from the referrals' ad clicks with a paid membership, plus with a paid membership, all accounts inactive for more than five days will be replaced with a new referral. That will make my earnings soar through the roof, such that I might be able to earn enough money for my living expenses with just Neobux alone. The only issue is that Neobux doesn't pay via Paypal and only pays via Payza. There are no other paid to click sites that offer what Neobux offers when it comes to renting referrals, especially when it comes to Neobux's 30 percent renting discount when extending referrals for 240 days along with the free replacement with new referrals when referrals are inactive for fifteen or so days, which is even made shorter with upgraded memberships. So I really hope that I reach 500 dollars in earnings in Payza soon so that I can verify my account there already. I've reached 65 dollars in total transactions with Payza so far, so I just need to earn around 435 dollars more to be able to verify my account. Though of course, these plans of mine with Neobux are just hopes for me right now since it is very expensive to rent a referrals for 240 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment