My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Bitcoin is now at 15,000 per Bitcoin! That's amazing! As I wrote here before, I bought 30 dollars worth of Bitcoin a few months ago while it was at 7000 per Bitcoin. Now I have made double my money and I have 60 dollars worth of Bitcoin and it only took three or so months! That's great! I have been hearing news that Bitcoin will still reach up to 55 times its current price over 5 years. That means it will be worth 750,000 dollars per Bitcoin in the future! That's amazing! I was also given money to buy 75 dollars worth of Bitcoin while it was worth 9,700 per Bitcoin, totaling the investment to 105 dollars. The amount in my Bitcoin wallet is around 150 dollars now! This is amazing! I hope to get more money to invest into Bitcoin. I think the price will still rise, at least up to 100,000 dollars per Bitcoin! It's pretty impressive. If I had put 100,000 pesos worth of money into Bitcoin while it was worth 7,000 per Bitcoin, I would have had 200,000 pesos worth of Bitcoin today! It's pretty amazing! I think it would still be safe to invest in Bitcoin until it is at 100,000 dollars per coin! People have doubled their money in a matter of months! I would also advise investing in Dogecoin since it is going up in prices that are even faster than how Bitcoin is increasing today! It would be good advice to get a Dogecoin wallet today and start buying Dogecoins!

No comments:

Post a Comment