My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

I think I mentioned it here before, but I earned 25 dollars, or 1,250 pesos from paid to click sites and surveys from September to December. That means I earn around 6 dollars a month or 300 pesos a month from paid to click and surveys. That is too low and will probably not even be enough to pay for my monthly cellphone load and monthly SSS payments and monthly Sunlife payments. I hope I get a real job soon. I am simply not earning enough from paid to click and surveys regardless of my efforts. All the videos I've watched on how to earn 100 dollars a day are all scams since they ridiculously overinflate the amount you can earn from CAPTCHA data entry and paid to click. Basically they mention incomes that are only possible from those sites if you have thousands of referrals and will never be possible if you open a free account alone without referrals.

No comments:

Post a Comment