My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Today I was able to cook a meal for myself. I was able to boil potatoes on my own. I then sliced them into bite-sized pieces and then added salt, pepper, pickle relish, mustard, and mayonnaise and I was able to make potato salad. I was able to cook this for myself without any supervision. I cooked the potatoes on high until the water was boiling and then let the potatoes cook on medium heat for 15 minutes.

I think I need to buy a new fortune plant. Two of the leaves on my fortune plant are yellow already. Plus it only has 6 or so leaves total. I think a fortune plant set can be bought for only 200 pesos or something. It is really helpful since the plants cheer me up. I would like the large set of fortune plants instead of what I have now, which is just one solitary plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment