My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

I have added mining as a possible way to donate to this site, instead of sending money to my Paypal account. It seems that by doing this, my mining earnings jumped from being 93 percent complete to earning a cent to 96 percent complete. That is great. As I said before, the people that watch my Youtube channel and read my blog only click on links and don't buy anything or don't click on paid to click ads after registering. I need to find ways to earn money from both sites only from people making a single click or people signing up for an account and doing nothing else. I think I heard of something like this, which is CPA marketing, where it is affiliate marketing but the earnings come from getting people to sign up instead of getting people to buy anything. I am very interested in that and I am trying to know more about it.

I tried using a new site. It is called shorte.st. With that site you can shorten links and get people to watch an ad before they click your hyperlink. When they watch those ads from the shortened links, you get paid. It is an amazing program and I considered it to be an alternative to adsense since I don't really have any hopes of getting paid by Adsense anymore. From the looks of it though, I don't seem to be getting paid at all and people aren't clicking my links. I guess I need to try harder and get more views.

No comments:

Post a Comment