My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, December 22, 2017

Today I boiled eggs and hotdogs for myself for lunch. It's easy. First you submerge the egg in lukewarm water in a pot and then you make the water boil with high heat. After the water boils, you turn it off and leave the egg in that water that was boiled. Then you add the hotdogs at that time you turn the heat off. I then wait only for five minutes. After five minutes, the yolk of the boiled egg is still soft and it is delicious.

For dinner I made this delicious salad for myself. I just made a recipe on my own and invented something. I combined celery, lettuce, onions, and walnut and mixed them together after chopping them. Then I added vinegar and salt and pepper so it is a very simple recipe. It tasted very sharp since there is celery and onion at the same time but there is no mayonnaise. The walnuts were a nice touch. I made that recipe myself from the things I could find in the refrigerator.

i think I will need to go grocery shopping tomorrow. I will go in the morning so there won't be a lot of people. I will need to buy 3 cartons of milk and maybe some whole chickens. I didn't realize that chickens needed to be weighed before you can buy them so I had to leave them in the counter last time. I think I might also buy some ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment