My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Hello, it's been a week since I last posted on this blog.

Adzcash.info has had a recent botting problem. Basically the admin lost a lot of money due to people using 30 or so bots per person to view ads and using them as referrals to gain additional income. To fix this problem, the admin now requires you to buy a membership before you can cashout anything. Regardless of the controversies happening there, a paid to click site requiring a membership before you can cashout anything is bad news. It generally means that the site is having problems getting people to spend real money on the site and that their site is soon going to become defunct. I think I am going to click on adzcash.info ads only every fifteen days from now on. Once I find a different paid to click site that has only a 5 cents or a 30 or 50 cents minimum payout or something that also pays half a cent a day, I will discard adzcash.info as a paid to click site completely.

Bitcoin is now at 17,000 dollars per coin! I bought 30 dollars worth of bitcoin when it was at 7000 dollars per coin. My money from that investment has already more than doubled! This is amazing. It is a good thing I invested in Bitcoin when it was still at a pretty low price.. I was also told to buy 70 dollars worth of bitcoin at 10,000 dollars per coin, and I did. That purchase has earned over 50 percent in increases now! My balance in my bitcoin wallet is 155 dollars now! This is amazing! I hope that the price of bitcoin goes up even more! Though from the looks of it, it is now very hard to cashout anything from bitcoin faucets anymore since they now pay only around 10 satoshi per hour and you need a minimum of 10,000 satoshi on a site to cashout.

No comments:

Post a Comment