My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Today I earned another cent from paid to click sites. Well, actually, the money's not in my pocket yet. I need to earn 5 dollars before I can put the money in my payment processor but I earned only 1.6 dollars total from the website I am clicking on for now. I was already able to withdraw 9 dollars total from that site in the past.

I also earned around 1.2 cents from a get-paid-to site that I am a member of. Of course, like the above, the money's not in my pocket yet. I need to earn 10 dollars from that get-paid-to site before I can put the money in my payment processor but I earned only 7.5 dollars from that site total.

There is also a slideshows option in that get-paid-to site that will let me earn an additional 5 cents a day. If I clicked on those slideshows completely every day I would be able to add 10 dollars to my payment processor every seven months. That is over a dollar earned from a get paid to site per month which isn't that bad and is actually a pretty high amount when it comes to paid to click sites.

I also did the usual stuff today of looking at my Youtube channels and looking at the view counts and looking at my blogs and looking for any new comments. I also looked at the news like I do around twice a day everyday and posted a post on tumblr. I also looked at the main site of youtube.com and tried looking for any featured videos that would interest me. I also looked at how much money I have been making in the stock market so far.

That is all for now. I think I am going to click on a few more paid to click ads if I feel like it. But I might try posting here again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment