My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

I've already reached 4 views for my 5 newest uploaded videos on Youtube! This is great. Apart from that, I only need 4 or so more views on Youtube to reach 300 views! This is great news. I hope I end up getting more referrals as a result of this.

I have been googling how to earn money by sharing links. I already joined a site like this, which is goeasyearn.com, where I can earn money by getting people to click on a link. I would like to try more of this method of making money since the people that click on my referral links seem to only register an account and never click any ads. With a paid link sharing service, I can earn money from those people even though they will never be active referrals. The thing is, the rate is only around 2 dollars per 1000 clicks for these link sharing sites. So I will need 1000 clicks to get paid, but I am nowhere near that since I don't even have 1000 views on Youtube. But still, it would be great if I used a service like this, which shortens links and pays me for each visitor click, and my plan is to shorten all my referral links and get paid even from referrals that only sign up to my link to be inactive and do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment