My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

I am at 3 cents again on clickersholiday.info. Only two more cents and I will be able to cashout there again. Since it has so many offerwalls, it's possible to earn 5 cents in 5 days from the site and withdraw it instantly, due to the minimum payout being only 5 cents, while basically all other sites that allow this much earning in one day require you to earn 2 dollars before you can cashout. Clickersholiday.info actually makes me worry about reaching 200 transactions in a year on Paypal (which would require me to tell Paypal my tax information so I would have to do paperwork on taxes), since I am very likely to make tons of constant withdrawals on the site due to its low cashout and 1 cent of earning per day. With just that site alone, I can end up with 73 cashouts in a year, while I have to make 120 cashouts for a year fit for the ten or so other paid to click sites I am a member of. Thinking of this, I think it would be better for me to withdraw from clickersholiday.info only whenever I have 15 cents or so in my account instead of 5 cents. This will let me go below the 200 transactions a year limit by Paypal. Clickersholiday.info is actually better than cashtravel.info since it also pays via Paypal, has a much lower minimum payout, and also doesn't remove one cent whenever you withdraw.

I received help with mining cash for my Youtube and Blogger channels. A few weeks ago when I checked my cash miner, I was at 1 percent complete for a cashout with my own efforts, but after a few days without me doing anything, that percentage became 21 percent complete. I am thankful that there are people willing to help me out with this channel and my Youtube channel to help me pay for my monthly expenses. I am not earning nearly enough to save for retirement and I can't pay enough money currently to pay for SSS and Philhealth and Sunlife all at the same time - I don't even have 1/4 of the money required to pay for those monthly things, plus I need 7000 pesos a month for my monthly expenses on top of that. Therefore, any help is greatly appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment