My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Today I boiled an egg for myself. I did it like I always did. I submerged an egg in a pot of water then made the water boil while the egg was inside. After the water was at the boiling point, I turned the heat off and waited for four minutes while the egg was still in the boiling water. After four minutes, I removed the boiling water and then replaced it with lukewarm water so the egg would stop cooking. And then the egg is officially cooked! I just add a little rice and I already have a meal made for myself. I also add some table salt to add nutrition.

I also recorded some new videos for Youtube. I have two channels now, a channel for making money and another channel for creative pursuits. My channel for making money has 600+ views now! It's amazing. My other channel, which is purely a creative channel, has gotten 11 views total. It's not a lot, but at least people are watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment