My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Hello, it's been a week since I last posted on this blog.

Hitbux, refbux, probux, ptccash, and globalbux have suddenly made their minimum cashout one cent again instead of ten cents. This is amazing news. Even though this is the new policy, I will still withdraw only when I have five or so cents so I won't end up having 200 transactions in Paypal and end up having to file taxes.

I've uploaded five new videos to Youtube and it looks like I will get another strike on my channel. I will appeal it like I did the last three times, and hopefully the appeal is accepted so I won't have to wait for three months for the strike to fizzle out before I can upload again. What happened last time I appealed was that one video ended up on Private forever and cannot be made Public again, but at least the strike on my account was canceled. I am fine with that if the only effect I have to live with is losing one video.

I am at 3 cents again on clickersholiday.info. It's amazing since I only needed three days to earn that! Earnings are so fast for that site that I can earn around 1 and a half cents a day and I can cashout after getting only 5 cents. I am still going to wait until I have 10 or 15 cents first so I won't have to file taxes for Paypal like I said previously.

I am already at 20 cents on nightingale-ads.com. Only ten more cents and I will be able to cashout again there. It will be easy to earn that ten cents, it will only take me around 20 days since I earn half a cent a day there.

I tried logging on to my adzcash.info account again. Without a membership, it's only possible to earn around 1/10 of a cent there daily. Essentially you will have no choice but to buy a membership to earn, with the cheapest membership being 85 cents a month. I don't think I will be able to make that investment back from that site if I try to invest the money. I'm pretty sure it's not possible to earn more than what you spend if you buy a membership on paid to click sites.

I've reached 1 dollar on donkeymails.com! From the looks of it, they disabled the payouts page and it will be online again only on January 15. I hope that I get to cash my money out with no problems. Once I get 1 dollar from donkeymails.com, I will have around 1.5 dollars in my Paypal account for the period of January to June and I think that is enough money as far as it goes when it comes to the paid to click side of my income and I will just depend on survey sites to give the rest of the income (they are my main income sources).

I have still sold zero ebooks and I hope that changes in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment