My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I feel like sleeping at 6am today. I can do it and I don't have to wake up by 430am unlike my time as an employee at my last job since I am an entrepreneur now. At 5:15 am, I think I am going to cook some fishballs.

I realized that I don't need a cake mold to mold cakes and I can just use a rectangular Tupperware container with a cover. This is great! I really want to create this cheesecake I saw online that mainly required melted chocolate, peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar, butter, and graham crackers. It looks really amazing! Of course it would look more amazing as a round cake using a cake mold, but a rectangular mold will do just fine.

I used to create no-bake mango graham cakes with graham crackers, condensed milk, cream, and 2 mangoes. But I saw a recipe online that didn't use condensed milk and relied on grahams, cream, and fruit only (they used strawberries). I am not really sure how that would taste. Wouldn't it taste too bland? I asked someone and they said that the flavor of the fruit was what was most important about that refrigerated cake and it would be fine. I still have my doubts, but I guess I won't know unless I create the cake myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment