My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Today I tried looking up easy recipes. What I was searching for was recipes that take only 15 minutes to cook and need only 3 ingredients. But about 99 percent of them required baking with an oven. I don't know how to bake yet. I just don't think it's as safe as cooking with pots and pans over a gas stove. I have seen footage where the item being baked in the oven caught on fire and it was necessary to take it out of the oven to stop the fire. It just seems too risky to me to bake.

When it comes to wanting to use only 3 ingredients, I don't really want to go to the grocery and end up having a hard time looking for all the ingredients that I see being used on American recipes, like scallops and puff pastry and pizza dough and chili powder and cinnamon. It would take me too long to search for those items. I prefer to use the more basic ingredients that I most frequently have around to work with, like eggs and milk and lettuce and cheese and tomatoes and potatoes and carrots and cucumbers and onions and garlic and whole wheat bread, you know, the more generic ingredients that are found in almost all households and are at the easiest to spot areas of the grocery store instead of the more niche ingredients that are hard to find.

Two recipes that I found that satisfied what I was searching for, 15-minute recipes that take only three ingredients and can be cooked on a stove, were mac and cheese and banana-egg pancakes. I have not tried cooking either yet. I am especially interested in the banana pancakes since I am allergic to store-bought pancake mix. There are insects that live in those ready-made pancake mixes that give me severe allergies. So I really want to have pancakes in my own way and that fruit-based pancake will let me have that without the allergy problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment