My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I was able to fry hotdogs today! I was able to make them like how I saw other people make them. They're already pre-cooked, so there's no worries about eating raw food and ending up eating bacteria. You just place them in oil on low heat for two minutes and then roll them over once for another two minutes. And they're done! They ended up having this wrinkly appearance that I've seen other people make, and now I know how to make it too! This is amazing!

I was also able to cook mojos again a few hours ago. I just washed a potato and then sliced it into 1/2 inch thick slices. Then I covered them in chicken breading on both sides and then cooked them in low heat with some oil for two minutes per side. And then they are done! They tasted almost exactly like the mojos I buy from Pizza Hut. So I don't need to buy mojos from them anymore. This is helpful since their mojos are priced almost at 300 percent more expensive compared to cooking your own mojos. I hope I can make my own pizza and spaghetti soon. I am very interested in learning how to cook bolognese (I don't know how to pronounce that actually, is it pronounced like bologne?) as well as carbonara, which are the main spaghetti dishes that Pizza Hut sells. I don't really want to learn how to cook lasagna because I am pretty sure it is difficult and it will probably require baking in some way because it is thick food compared to pancakes and cookies which can be cooked in the stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment