My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Today I did some googling and I realized that it is possible to bake flat cookies on a stove.

I just have to roll the dough with my hands, then grease a pan with butter instead of oil and heat it on low for one minute or so (butter burns faster than oil). After that, I place the rolled dough on the pan and flatten it with a spatula. I then cook it for around 3-4 minutes per side (2 minutes if the cookie is really flat). Then the cookies will be baked!

This is wonderful. This means that I will be able to cook some of those 3-ingredient recipes I saw online - basically, the flat cookie recipes and the flat dishes that require baking. This is great!

It would be great if I can bake without a oven since I think ovens are way, way more unsafe than gas stoves (especially since ovens are usually plugged into electricity while gas stoves can just be turned off if a fire happens).

I hope to be able to bake some cookies soon! There is some cocoa powder in the kitchen and I am a bit interested in this recipe I saw online that just combined bananas, oats, and cocoa powder to make cookies.

I am only slightly interested instead of extremely interested since I read somewhere that oats cause tooth decay and tooth degradation. If a 3-ingredient cookie has an item that replaces the oats, I would really love to bake that on a stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment