My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Hello, it's been a week since I posted on this blog.

I've finally verified my buybitcoins.ph account. I tried withdrawing 500 pesos from my Bitcoin wallet. There was around a 20 dollars transaction fee. Then I was able to receive the money in my bank account after five or so days. This means that I can now officially have Bitcoins as a salary. I can just have the Bitcoins sent to my wallet and then convert them to pesos in my bank account in buybitcoins.ph. I've actually turned the payment method of my 2captcha account to bitcoins.

I gained another 1,000 pesos profit from the stock market. I think I already discussed it here but I was able to withdraw 10,000 pesos from my stocks account because the Philippine stock market had a massive price increase in December 2017, which made me gain 5,000 or so pesos in a matter of weeks. I have now put that money in my savings account. And after that I have now made another 1,000 pesos in capital gains in the stock market after two or so weeks. It really is incredible how much money I make from the stock market. The money I make from paid to click, surveys, and CAPTCHA data entry does not compare.

As a result of earning 10,000 pesos in the stock market, I was able to pay the 500 pesos I am supposed to pay to my Sunlife account monthly. I was not able to pay the amount last year (6000 pesos a year) because I had to pay 8000 pesos for medical expenses last year. This year I think I am going to pay 500 pesos a month to Sunlife. I hope that I end up making a lot of money from my account there. Last time I checked, I gained another thousand pesos in my account there.

I've attempted a cashout on donkeymails.com. After three or so months of clicking there, I was finally able to reach a dollar and was able to request a cashout. I hope that it does not turn out to be a scam and would actually pay me. It says that I am at "number 189" in the payment queue but I am not sure what that means.

I am almost at three dollars on Neobux.com. Only two more dollars after earning three dollars total and I will be able to cashout there! I hope that that site doesn't close since it is another site that pays without fail. There's been a massive decrease in available ads on that site. It used to be possible to earn 3 cents a day there but now it's only possible to earn 1 cent or so a day there.

Cashtravel.info seems to be having a site slowdown problem. I have a feeling that that site is going to close soon. But I think I am fine with that. I only earn 1 cent a day from that site anyway. The main thing I am worried about is clickersholiday.info closing since I earn 2 cents a day there. It is very hard to replace these sites with paid to click sites that are not scams, so I hope that they don't close.

Another site I am interested in is called "Payu2do" or something. It is a paid to click site that only has a 10 cents minimum payout. If a paid to click site has only 10 cents as a minimum payout, it essentially means that the site is not a scam and is paying. I would like to become a member of that site. Ideally, I want to earn 20 cents a day from paid to click, so I would earn 4 dollars a month from paid to click alone (I don't work on weekends). Even 10 cents a day would be fine. I am a member of a get paid to site that pays me 5 cents a day if I take it seriously, though it has 10 dollars as a minimum payout. I hope that I take these sites more seriously so I would earn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment