My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, January 4, 2018

I woke up at 530 am today. I didn't need to boil my own egg this time since there were some leftover eggs that were boiled yesterday. I clicked on a few Bitcoin faucets to maintain daily bonuses. On January 10 I will finally have enough money to afford my dental fees plus spare money to buy a new PC with. This is because of the huge gains in the stock market from a week or so ago. In a matter of days I gained more than ten percent in my portfolio as capital gains. I am now just going to stockpile that money as emergency money.

I end up wondering what I will do with my money that I will earn from paid to click in June. I might end up leaving it in my savings account too. On January 10 or so I will have 29,000 pesos in my savings account. Ideally it would be best to turn that amount into 84,000 pesos so that I will have enough money for expenses for a year. That is advice I got from a book I read.

Hopefully I don't waste my money spending it on junk food. I think I lost a few hundred thousands in cash from having fast food delivered every now and then. I've been generally turned off of fast food anyway. I only thought of buying it again after I was left alone in the house for a week or so and there was no food. Apart from that, I have forgotten fast food completely. I hope to remove any habits I have of buying any fast food.

No comments:

Post a Comment