My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I read news on a paid to click reviews site that cashcamel.info has been creating deceptive payment proofs. Apparently there was a user there who was not paid and was complaining but the site still presented a payment proof as if the user was paid. The PTC review site then said that cashcamel.info was not recommended.

I would say that I saw this from a mile away. I stopped promoting cashcamel.info as soon as it required people to buy a membership before they could cash out. As soon as that update was released, I removed its banners from this site and all my other sites. Requiring memberships to be paid is a sign that a PTC site is having trouble getting members to pay cash to advertise on their site. It is essentially a sign that a paid to click site is going to close before you can cashout more money than you paid.

It's similar to looking for a job and the company requiring you to pay money before you get a salary. This is usually considered a fly-by-night company or a pyramid scheme scam since applying for jobs should be free. You should be cautious about paid to click sites in the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment