My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, January 26, 2018

Apart from the mac and cheese and the banana-egg pancakes, I could find no other 3-ingredient recipe I could actually cook. All the others I could find required baking, which I don't know how to do yet and I don't like because of it being unsafe compared to cooking on a stove, as I said.

I still need to do some push-ups today and apply some anti-allergy cream.

I hope that I can make a living by blogging someday. I seem to blog all day and I have made 1000+ posts on another blog and maybe this is what I should be doing for a living. I hope that I improve my  blogging so that I can end up making quality posts and end up getting employed by article writing websites and actually get paid to write and end up creating high-quality articles.

I tried a bit of cooking chicken today. Before I marinate chicken, I have to cut one or two big slices on the raw chicken in the middle so that the marinade will enter more easily and the meat will cook more quickly. I realized that slicing raw chicken is significantly harder than it looks. The chicken is cold and slimy and moderately solid and slicing it is not effortless at all.

Another thing I can say, which is about making the banana-egg pancake, is that mashing bananas is not as easy as it looks. It requires a moderate amount of force, and it's not as simple as just gliding your fork onto the banana and the banana turning into mush. It can really get your arm tired.

Well that is all for now, generally. I will try to think of more things to write about. Hopefully I learn to cook pork, chicken, and beef soon. I also hope to learn how to bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment