My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, January 27, 2018

I just learned an easy way to make cookies that don't involve oats. I can mix 4 bananas with 1/4 cup of peanut butter and 1/4 cup of cocoa powder. Then I mix it all together and then roll it into balls, and then flatten them on a pan with a spatula to bake them on a stove. It seems to be very easy! Plus bananas and peanut butter are common items to have in the kitchen, and there is coca powder in the kitchen. I hope I can make cookies like this soon! I think this makes around 8 cookies.

Another recipe I saw involved 1 cup of peanut butter, 1/4 cup of sugar, and 1 egg. Then I just mix it all together and then roll it into a ball and then flatten it on a pan with a spatula to bake them on the stove. It seems to be an easy peanut butter cookie recipe!

I like these recipes that take little time to cook with few ingredients since I have read about some people that lost interest in cooking because cooking takes so much time out of their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment