My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

I woke up today and checked my stocks and saw that I earned another 500 pesos from the stock market. As of now, according to the most recent prices, my capital gains in stocks are now 1,900, though of course that can fluctuate a lot because stocks are very volatile. As I said, I need to make 5000 pesos in capital gains before I decide to cash out another 10,000 pesos to my savings account.

I read a rumor that Banco De Oro will close all accounts that have had any kind of transaction with Bitcoin, such as selling Bitcoins in buybitcoins.ph and then converting it to pesos and then putting those pesos in a BDO savings account. Some people confirmed it as true, while some people say they still have their accounts open despite Bitcoin transactions, while some people say that the people that complained about this issue have had their savings account restored. Regardless, to stay safe, I am going to put a larger percentage of funds in my wallet as opposed to the BDO savings account, or the COLFinancial account or the Sunlife account. If there is a fire, of course I will lose all the money in my wallet, so I won't put all my money in my wallet. I am planning to distribute my money equally across BDO, COLFinancial, and Sunlife so that I am more insured when it comes to various emergencies - so that when many disasters occur, I am likely to have some money still safe somewhere. This would require having a very extreme disaster to wipe out all my funds completely. If my BDO account closes, I can just open another bank account at a different bank and then deposit my COLFinancial and Sunlife checks there. If my BDO account closes, I will lose the ability of online transactions with both Sunlife and COLFinancial, and I will have to go to their offices personally to have my withdrawal details changed.

I am also planning to put a significant money in Paypal. Having a significant amount of money in my Paypal account seems to be another way to diversify my funds and make sure that I will have money left after various disasters - Paypal funds are saved on the Internet so they won't get burned by a fire (I chose an online Bitcoin wallet instead of a USB wallet for the same reason) and won't be closed if BDO decides to close.

No comments:

Post a Comment