My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, January 29, 2018

Today I made some chocolate pancakes! I just followed a recipe I saw online and combined eggs, flour, milk, butter, sugar, and cocoa powder and mixed it all together and then flattened in on a pan and cooked it in oil, for around 1 minute per side. It tasted great. I miss the banana pancakes. I hope I get to make them again soon.

I think I am going to cook some fishballs again tomorrow. Or maybe I should boil potatoes instead. I learned from reading some comments people made that it is possible to eat spinach raw. That is great and I would love to eat it after only washing it so I would get all the nutrients. I also saw some recipes where they combined spinach with fruit and mixed it in a blender and made a healthy smoothie. That would be great to try! Though I don't have a blender yet. I heard that there are some very cheap blenders that are being sold in stores, but I personally dislike using blenders since they are known to be very noisy and I might end up waking people up when I try to blend a smoothie at 5:15am.

No comments:

Post a Comment