My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

I am really interested in trying cloud mining. From what I've heard around, genesis mining is the only cloud mining site that isn't a scam and isn't likely to go bankrupt and take your money with it. I think you need to pay them in Bitcoins first before they mine Bitcoins for you for around two years per payment.

I wish it was possible to pay them for contracts using your debit card as well as Paypal. I was especially hoping it was possible to pay them using cellphone load, or phone credits as they are called abroad. But I think they allow payments in Bitcoin only, from what I saw of their site.

My main issue with that Genesis mining site is that everything seems to be sold out. I don't think they have too many mining contracts available. From what I remember, Bitcoin contracts were sold out, and I'm not sure, but I think Ethereum mining contracts were sold out too.

I have read a lot of comments online about how people make too little money per month from Genesis mining, where they initially earned 4 or so dollars a month, but as Bitcoin prices skyrocketed, their profits greatly decreased to about a few cents a month or so, and it takes too long for them to make their investment back. I also heard an opposing opinion from a person that actually uses Genesis mining who showed all the data and showed an estimate that it is possible to earn back the investment in a 2-year contract within 220+ days, without referrals.

All in all, I'm actually willing to invest extra money into Genesis Mining and really risk my money in it. I'm having an issue where I really need to put 300 dollars worth of Bitcoins in my Bitcoin wallet and I am finding it hard to find a way to do that. If only I could pay Genesis Mining contracts with Paypal or a debit card or cellphone load, I could solve that problem, but I think they accept Bitcoin wallet payments only.

No comments:

Post a Comment