My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, January 29, 2018

Today I earned 2 cents or so from paid to click. A get paid to site I use to earn 5 cents a day has its slideshows malfuntioning so I was only able to earn 1 cent from the daily poll instead of the 2.2 cents I usually earn there daily from slideshows, the daily poll, and the daily raffle.

I earned my usual 1 cent or so from Neobux which is my daily earnings there. I hope that I can encourage myself to play the solitaire game there more often so I can earn 3 cents an hour and end up with an extra 6 dollars a month! It's too bad that they don't have Paypal anymore and also don't pay via Bitcoins, so I have to cash out there via Payza and my Payza account is not verified yet and verifying Payza accounts seems to be very complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment