My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Hitbux, refbux, probux, and ptccash decreased the profit from their main ad by half. That is pretty bad news. It will probably drive away more users from these websites, making more accounts inactive. There were more ads added to make up for that so the earnings per day are still more or less the same, but still, you now have to click more ads to make the same income and that does not look good for the websites. I only use these websites since they have a low minimum payout of only one cent and have Paypal as a payment option, making it possible to cash out once a month or even more often. Still, I don't see these sites lasting for much longer so I withdraw my funds before too much time passes.

It shows on my COL account that I made 4,000 pesos or so in profit from my JFC shares compared to the time I bought them. I might want to sell them before that number drops significantly. JFC shares have been skyrocketing at incredible rates for the past three or so months. It's likely that it will get a significant decrease in the next few weeks since people will be selling their shares after making a large profit.

One get paid to site I am using has its slideshows malfunctioning, so I can only click the daily poll there and earn only 1 cent a day there, though I am usually able to make 5 cents a day there. I don't really have too many plans to use their daily raffle anymore since I have been using it for a year and the most I ever won was 10 cents. I don't see myself winning the 10 dollars or 100 dollars prizes.

I am going to click on my Neobux ads now. I am already at 4.25 dollars there so I only need 75 more cents to cashout. It seems they decreased their payout from their games by half. Their site still says you can earn 1/10 of a cent every two minutes from games, but I played five or so games for two minutes and I only seemed to earn 2/10 of a cent after that.

I am already at 50 cents on mesmrizing-mails.net. It seems to be a stable site and it seems to be using the same design as donkeymails.com, so it is probably not a scam. It also pays via Paypal, so that is nice. I might end up promoting that site and end up deleting Boxptc from my banners. Boxptc has still not refreshed its ads and it's been three or so months now. It's likely been abandoned by the site owner since I read the forum and there were some people saying that they were not getting paid and the admin did not respond. I might stop promoting it since it seems to have turned into a scam now.

No comments:

Post a Comment