My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Today I bought crab sticks and squid balls from the grocery. Unlike the fishballs I bought last time that were flat, these squid balls are round. I cooked them similar to how I cooked the fishballs. First, I cooked oil in a pan on medium heat for around two minutes. When there was a little smoke coming from under the pan, I put the squidballs in and set the heat to low. They are round, so I had to flip them twice compared to the flat fishballs that only needed to be flipped once. I cooked for two minutes under low heat for each flip. Then they were done! I ate them and they didn't taste overcooked.

I was also shown how to cook tikoy today. "Tikoy" is a kind of rice cake that you buy raw. First, you slice them into rectangle pieces, preferably thin slices so they cook faster. Then you drench them in one scrambled raw egg in a bowl and then cook them on low heat for two minutes per side (with oil). Then they are done! They're cooked perfectly when they're golden brown instead of having any black.

I usually like staying up until 515am each day since I can go to the kitchen alone and then boil my own eggs. I looked up how to boil eggs on the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment