My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, January 26, 2018

Once I start earning 150 dollars a month as a blogger, I am not going back to the workforce again. Being an entrepreneur as a blogger is so much better than being an employee in so many ways. I don't have to deal with officemates, I don't have a supervisor, and I don't have an editor that requires me to make quality work before I get paid. If I don't feel like working, I can take a whole week off. I don't have to fill out leave forms if I want to do that. I can stay up till 430am if I feel like it and I can start and stop my work anytime I want. I can go to any website I want at anytime and don't have to worry about the company blocking all the websites I visit, even if they are just text websites that take up almost zero bandwidth. I don't have to worry about the company turning the aircon off and finding it hard to breathe in an office room way up in the sky with closed windows and no ventilation. I can do any errand I need to do during the day without worrying about being scolded by a supervisor. I just get paid via Paypal and I don't have to go to an office to get a check. I don't have to go to an office to attend training. I don't have to get a police clearance and NBI clearance every year just to renew a working permit. I don't have to pass ridiculous health standards just to get a job. I don't have to file taxes if I earn less than minimum wage according to a Republic Act, while I can pay the highest amount possible to the SSS to get the highest retirement pension since I already have a record with the SSS as an employee from years ago. I don't have to worry about getting fired and I don't have to worry about salary deductions and cheating being done on my performance reviews. The list goes on and on. I just don't miss being an employee one bit. I just need to earn enough as a blogger and I will be fine with it. I just need to be able to pay my expense and I don't need to become rich from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment