My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, January 4, 2018

I got even more new clothes. They are clothes that don't fit other people. They are actually Nike clothes and UNIQLO clothes and other similar brands. They are actually pretty expensive since I was able to see one price tag and it was worth around 19 dollars or around 1,000 pesos. I got around ten new clothes that didn't fit someone else, so that is around a total of 200 or so dollars worth of clothes. I would sell my old clothes on Ebay if I could, but I have no idea how shipping works and I don't really want to talk to a teller and then have them open and investigate my package afterwards and see old clothes in it.

I hope that someday I can have an apartment of my own, or even my own house which would be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment