My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Today, I clicked on around 6 Bitcoin faucets to increase my daily bonuses, I clicked on Neobux ads to earn from rented referrals tomorrow, and then I played a video game for a few hours. That is all I did all day. It's Saturday and it's a weekend and I take a break from paid to click on weekends.

I already earned 13,000 points on the video game I play. I only need to earn 37,000 more points and I will quit that game completely. After completing that game that way, I think I am going to quit video games for good. I am going to focus on the real world after that and maybe learn new skills that will be useful to employers, or maybe I will keep working and do amazing things and earn more money.

I decided to stay up until 515am today because I feel like it. I wasn't able to do that yesterday because I fell asleep and felt too tired. I will try to stay up until 515am today and fry some potatoes. I really like the fact that I know how to cook them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment