My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, January 26, 2018

I was able to cook banana-egg pancakes today. It was tasty! All I did was combine 1 mashed banana with 2 raw eggs, mix them, then put them on the stove with oil on low heat for one minute for each side. It was very delicious. Essentially it was a basic fruit-based pancake that you can garnish like a regular pancake, like adding honey and sugar and fruits like blueberries and strawberries to it. I should have followed the advice of cooking it in small pieces so it would not break while flipping it over. I only cooked it as one whole pancake which filled the pan and while I turned it over, it fell apart. I should make mini pancakes from it next time.

I was also advised to eat only half of it per day since it uses two eggs. This recipe made me feel very full. It's almost a complete meal since it is fruit and protein at the same time.

The next thing I am going to try is mac and cheese. It is very simple to buy the ingredients since it only requires macaroni and cheese and milk. There is almost always milk and cheese in the refrigerator here, and I think it would not be too hard to find macaroni in the grocery. The mixture is 2 cups milk, 1 cup macaroni, and 1/2 cup shredded cheese and then you cook and mix them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment