My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I am trying to find ways to cook my own pizza and spaghetti so I don't have to order from pizza hut. I tried googling recipes on how to make pizza without dough and without an oven. I don't really know where to buy dough and I have no experience cooking it.

I saw a recipe online where you make pizza dough by combining shredded potatoes and mozzarella cheese and letting the cheese melt and mix with the potatoes by heating both with oil. This then turns into potato pizza dough. It looks lovely and looks almost the same as a regular pizza when you slice it. Of course, this recipe is made just with a stovetop and doesn't need an oven. I think I will just use ingredients that can be eaten raw as toppings so I won't have to worry about ending up eating raw food that might not get cooked while it is being cooked on top of the potato dough. Some items I am thinking of are green pepper skins, tomatoes grated with a cheese grater and allowed to pour into a bowl first as tomato sauce, onions, hotdogs, and maybe pineapple, though I don't like pineapple much.

Then I will have my own homemade pizza and I won't have to call Pizza Hut again! That would be great. Then after I try cooking that, I will try to cook my own spaghetti next. I just want the basic spaghetti with tomato sauce and ground beef recipe. I haven't tried cooking my own mac and cheese yet so I will try first with mac and cheese and then cook spaghetti after succeeding with that to get more experience as a cooking newbie.

I do know how to cook potato mojos already so I don't have to call Pizza Hut for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment