My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

I was able to click on Neobux ads today and earned one cent. I was also able to complete a daily poll on another site and earned another cent. I made two blog posts and got five or so additional views from those efforts total.

I think I will click on my Bitcoin faucets today to continue my daily bonuses. Bitcoin was at 18000 per coin a month or so ago and it's now about half that price at around 10,000 per coin. This means that it is possible to collect more satoshis from Bitcoin faucets. I collected from freebitco.in about an hour ago and I received 19 satoshis though I used to get only 12 satoshis per hour when Bitcoin was at 18000 per coin.

I still have a profit from my initial investment of 30 dollars with Bitcoin since I bought my Bitcoins at 7000 dollars per coin. So I still made around a 50 percent profit. It seems to be harder to buy Bitcoins nowadays since the online store I bought Bitcoins with seems to be out of stock of Bitcoins for around a month now.

No comments:

Post a Comment