My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Today I clicked on all my Bitcoin faucets to increase my daily bonuses. I also clicked on my Noebux ads to earn from my referrals tomorrow. I think I will also complete a daily poll on another site to earn one cent with just one click. Apart from that I am not doing any paid to click work today since I take the weekends off.

I received a tshirt today. It was a gift that did not fit the person that received it. So it was given to me instead. It's almost an exact fit, but it is too tight at the sleeves. I will just wear it if I can't wear anything else. It is a Penshoppe tshirt so I am sure it is pretty expensive.

I might need new earphones soon. When I adjust the volume on my current earphones, a lot of the time, the sound only comes from one side of the earphones, especially at lower volumes.

The stock market went up a bit more last Friday so I have gained 2,000 pesos total in capital gains now since my last 10,000 pesos withdrawal. i hope to reach a 5,000 profit there so I can withdraw 10,000 pesos again.

No comments:

Post a Comment