My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, January 26, 2018

I am going to stay up till 6am today because I feel like it. I am going to go downstairs at 5:15am and cook some fishballs. I can't really eat an egg later because I had a banana-egg pancake yesterday, which had two eggs. If I eat another egg now I might have cholesterol problems.

I am probably going to cook around seven fishballs. Personally I prefer the fishballs that are flat over the fishballs that are round. The flat fishballs seem to have more flavor, and they absorb the cooking oil better from what I have seen.

I suddenly remembered that I still have a marinated chicken in the refrigerator from yesterday. I think I need to cook it for dinner later at the latest or maybe that chicken will get spoiled in the refrigerator, since I think poultry needs to be constantly frozen unless you plan to cook it within 48 hours.

I still have to do pushups. I do 5 pushups a day for my general health. Due to a health issue, I have  no choice but to do 5 puships a day or I will get really sick.

Earlier I was given a second set of bamboo plants to put in my room. My old pet plant now has a bunch of other plants to talk to! I read that plants actually talk to each other and like to socialize, exactly like how whales spend most of their time socializing with other whales when not eating or sleeping. Plants and animals are actually the same and want the same things, even though they look different. I now have to remember to water both sets of plants every week.

There were also lemon and calamansi plants bought and they were put in pots in the garden on the first floor. They are much higher maintenance than my bamboo plants that only need water every week. Lemon and bamboo plants need to be watered twice a day or they will wilt. I read that these plants make a house more cheerful and make the indoor air cleaner. I actually feel myself being able to breathe more freely ever since I have had these pet plants in my room. I also read somewhere that people live longer lives if they are next to greenery a lot of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment