My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Today I cooked a chicken piece by myself! I put the marinated chicken I was talking about yesterday and put it in a pan with low heat and some oil for around 6 minutes per side. Then it was cooked! I are it with rice and the marinade was very tasty.

I learned the hard way that chicken only needs to be cooked for 6 minutes per side if it is a relatively small piece. I was told to cook the chicken for ten minutes per side. I decided to sneak a peek at around the 8 minute mark and the exterior of the chicken was already partially black! It was overcooked. I turned it to the other side and cooked that side for 6 minutes only but it was burned too because it was overcooked already.

So yeah, I learned that even if I should be careful about the salmonella in chicken, it still needs only 6 minutes of cooking time per side instead of 10. I think pouring the rest of the marinade over the chicken may have helped it become burnt because I think the liquid ended up becoming burnt and black and stuck to the chicken. But still, 6 minutes is enough anyway per side for relatively small chicken pieces.

Because of this, I now know how to cook chicken by myself. This is exciting! Someday, I might even learn to make really complicated meals by myself. And I think beef and pork can both be cooked in a similar way to chicken. This is fantastic since I learned how to do this by myself! I did this alone in the house and didn't receive assistance from anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment