My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, January 25, 2018

I mined Bitcoins overnight on Freebitco.in at 1 thread and 80 percent CPU power. The resulting hash rate was 3 hashes per second. I was able to mine overnight and ended up with 11 satoshi and solved 83,000 hashes. Calculating this, I reached the total of mining 1 satoshi every 42 minutes based on my current rate of 3 hashes per second. This generally means I will be able to get 1 satoshi per hour. It's way too slow. I probably need to be able to time at megahashes per second at least so that I will earn 100 dollars or so a month. I only want 150 dollars per month as income when working online, nothing more, nothing less. I think earning megahashes per second is the ideal speed to reach that objective. I will probably need to resort to GPU mining to achieve that speed without using an ASIC miner, but gaming PCs that have that GPU mining are worth 1,500 dollars at least or 75,000 pesos and I am not sure if that is a logical investment to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment